To enable internet access from a private subnet, you will need do a couple of things.
- Create a new public subnet (if you don’t have one already)
- Create an Internet Gateway and associate it with this public subnet, making it the default gateway
- Create a NAT Gateway associated with this public subnet (it must have a public subnet IP address)
- Set the default route (in the Routing Tables) for the private subnet to be the NAT Gateway we just created.
- Pull things from the internet
Penned by Paul Macdonnell
Things do, stuffs get